|This article is about a/an video game in VR Troopers.|
VR Troopers is a 1995 fighting game based on the Japanese/American syndicated television series of the same name originally by Toei Company and localized by Saban Inc.. The fighting game was developed by Syrox Developments and published by Sega.
Grimlord has sent an arcade game to Tao's Dojo which ends up sucking Ryan Steele, J.B. Reese, and Kaitlin Star into Virtual Reality. For them to get out, they have to get by Grimlord's Skugs and monsters.
- Ryan Steele - His special move is Atomic Shuriken.
- J.B. Reese - His special move is Laser Lance.
- Kaitlin Star - Her special move is Power Ring.
These are the opponents the player will face in order of appearance in the Genesis version.
- Tankatron - His special moves are Blast, Mine, and Hard Shell.
- Skugs - They appear in the games Battle Grid Mode.
- Decimator - His special moves are Power Slice, Stomp, and Switchback.
- Darkheart - His special moves are Blast, Cloak, and Shield.
- Kongbot - His special moves are Bark Blast, Charge, and Spin.
- Magician - His special moves are Magic Globe, In Hat, and Switcharoo.
- J.B. Clone - A Skug that will assume the form of J.B. and copy his special move.
- Kaitlin Clone - A Skug that will assume the form of Kaitlin and copy her special move.
- Ryan Clone - A Skug that will assume the form of Ryan and copy his special move.
- Kamelion - A robot with electrical legs and electrical wings (which resemble a butterfly's wings). He has the ability to take the form of the other characters of the game and utilize their powers.
- If one were to play as a Trooper against the Clone-Bot in the form of that trooper, the Clone-Bot's Trooper form will appear in a different color.
- The video game contains a creature named Kamelion, as the final boss of the game who can shapeshift into any other playable character in the game and utilize their abilities. This creature does not appear in the series, yet is somewhat similar to the season 1 robot general, Zelton.
- A version for the Super Nintendo was planned but did not surface.